Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day and Stampin' Up! Show

Well I had a blast with Liz and the Show she did for me on 1/16.10.. We made these lovely cards and tag. I so cannot wait to become a demonstrator. I am going to be starting to make my kids School Valentine Day Cards for them with a treat box too. I will be posting those up as soon as i make the 1st Batch..
Here is the card I made at my Show.. I loved to embossing that we did..

Here is the Tag I made at the show I had.. that was fun making..
Here is the one I made but copied a little bit off of the one i made from the show.. I am a beginner so this is how I am starting..

Thanks for looking and reading.. I will be updating as I make the kids their Valentine's Day Cards..

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how to get ahold of you - I can't find your email address. Sure you can do my marker club. Please email me (stampwithsandy@rcn.com) and we can talk about the details.

    Sandy (Stamp with Sandy)

    ReplyDelete